Daughters of the Goddess Womyn’s Temple is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, with most events held in the East Bay.
If you are interested in participating in a ritual or celebration, please help out by doing the following:
Please bring a snack to share (if possible, food of the culture we are celebrating), washable eating utensils (bowl, cup, plate, utensils, etc. In honor of Mother Earth, we do not provide disposable items), a candle (for safety reasons, we highly recommend a candle in a glass container, often called a novena), and pillow or chair to sit on to all rituals. For more information about our rituals please visit our FAQ's page.
Please see our current series schedule and check the web page for the specific ritual to see what items to bring and how to prepare yourself. Please take the time to read this, especially if you are a newcomer. New information is added from time to time so even if you feel you have already seen this, it is important to check back in every now and then.
1. E-Mail, Call or Write to Kahuna Leilani as soon as possible to RSVP—this includes those womyn who have signed up for the series or if you have already informed us that you will be attending. This is not a drop-in circle. Please do not show up if you have not contacted Leilani first.
Please be on time!! Especially if it is an evening ritual, womyn need to get home at a decent hour. If you are late we wait to begin ritual until you arrive unless you call to tell us otherwise.
2. We highly prefer not to collect monies on the day of the ritual. Please send a check to:
Daughters of the Goddess
3527 Mt. Diablo Blvd., #353
Lafayette, CA 94549.
***Please note, this is not a home address.
You may also pay via PayPal to this email address:
3. If you tell us that you are attending, you still need to pay for your space even if you don't show up. Once you RSVP, the ritual is designed based on your attendance. Each ritual is designed specifically for the women who have RSVP'd, therefore work has been done and energy has been given towards creating a space for you whether or not you attend. Sorry, no refunds.
4. Please do not take photos at our rituals. We create a sacred and safe container in which to celebrate the Goddess and share in our Sacred Womyn’s Mysteries. We realize that Facebook tagging has become popular, as has posting photos on personal/business websites to share, but we are respecting the integrity of our rituals through not taking photos.
5. Feel free to forward this to interested friends and family and tell them to give Kahuna Leilani a call.
6. If you have never been to the circle you need to call Kahuna Leilani first so she can meet you over the phone; this is not a drop in circle. Please do not show up if you have not contacted Leilani first.
We know this sounds like a lot of rules, but it greatly helps the cohesiveness, safety and integrity of the circle, and we don't use up precious ritual time going over these logistics.
Thanks for your kokua/help for helping us manage the wonderful growth we are experiencing in our Temple.
If you are interested in participation in a circle or an event please contact Kahuna Leilani at the email below.
See you there.
Aloha, Leilani ~
Kahuna, Daughters of the Goddess Womyn’s Temple
back to top