Aloha Daughters of the Goddess,
So much happening! Time to breathe deeply and surrender into all the changes. We are living the changes we have been praying for and trying to weather the storm of it all. We are having an in-person ritual for this gathering and will have the appropriate social distancing needs met as well. There will be lots of outdoors time, creating broom magick and honoring all the changes through the spirit of this Estsanatlehi, She Who is the Goddess of Change!
Celebrate Summer Solstice
and Estsanatlehi, Navajo Goddess of Changes,
Seasons and Corn
Saturday, June 20, 2020, 7 p.m.
Our Daughters of the Goddess shop will open at 4 p.m.
so come early if you can
Moon in Gemini
$15 newcomer/$25 homecoming
Concord, California Locale
Directions given upon registration
for series discounts see website
limited to first 12 who rsvp
Greetings and Hail Summer! As life has changed, the seasons continue on their journey around the Wheel of the Year. Here to help us with the rhythm of our changes is Estsanatlehi. She is said to be the Soul Partner of the Sungod, who greets Her in the West each night. She is the Mother of the mighty twin warriors and it is said Earth was created with Her skin. She is the Maiden and Mother in Spring and Summer, and the Crone in the Winter. It is She who helps us to know that as each Season changes we are assured that the next cycle is to return again. The garden may look different as it emerges from its Winter slumber each season and our crops may yield uniquely from year to year… but it is certain that as life changes we are grounded by the assurance of our seasonal journeys.
Where are you on the journey now? Are you in Summer’s sunny zenith, or are you still emerging from a Winterlike cave after our time of Sheltering in Place. Wherever you are on the Wheel let yourself be renewed and replenished by this ceremonial experience. Bring your greatest desires to the Altar of how you would like your life to look and be during this time of Earthly renewal. The Earth has had time to rest and so have we. It is now time to play, pray, frolic and dance together. Move your body! Feel Alive! You are Here, You are Whole, You are Her daughter! I call to you, call to you, call to you! Be here for the Summer Solstice ritual!
Bring herbs and flowers to decorate our broom, items from the harvest; corn, tomatoes, herbs. Bring a yellow, orange or brightly colored candle for the altar and wear something Summery! If you want, come with flowers and ribbons in your hair, bring items from the southwestern desert for the altar. Bring your magickal staffs or wands to be blessed by Her magick.
Daughters of the Goddess is an Aloha-Dianic, Womyn-only Goddess Temple dedicated in the Spirit of Aloha to the preservation, perpetuation and promotion of Goddess and Indigenous culture, public ceremony, ritual and Womyn’s Mysteries. We are in the San Francisco Bay Area, with most events held in the East Bay.
If you are interested in participating in a ritual or celebration, please help out by doing the following:
Please bring a candle – must be in a glass jar for safety reasons, and pillow or chair to sit on to all rituals. For more information about our rituals please visit our FAQ’s page.
Please see our current series schedule and check the web page for the specific ritual to see what items to bring and how to prepare yourself. Please take the time to read this, especially if you are a newcomer. New information is added from time to time so even if you feel you have already seen this, it is important to check back in every now and then.
- E-Mail, Call or Write to Kahuna Leilani as soon as possible to RSVP—this includes those womyn who have signed up for the series or if you have already informed us that you will be attending. This is not a drop-in circle. Please do not show up if you have not contacted Leilani first.
Please be on time!! Especially if it is an evening ritual, womyn need to get home at a decent hour. If you are late we wait to begin ritual until you arrive unless you call to tell us otherwise.
- We highly prefer not to collect monies on the day of the ritual. Please send a check to:
Daughters of the Goddess
3527 Mt. Diablo Blvd., #353
Lafayette, CA 94549.
***Please note, this is not a home address.***
- If you tell us that you are attending, you still need to pay for your space even if you don’t show up. Once you RSVP, the ritual is designed based on your attendance. Each ritual is designed specifically for the women who have RSVP’d, therefore work has been done and energy has been given towards creating a space for you whether or not you attend. Sorry, no refunds.|
- Please do not take photos at our rituals. We create a sacred and safe container in which to celebrate the Goddess and share in our Sacred Womyn’s Mysteries. We realize that Facebook tagging has become popular, as has posting photos on personal/business websites to share, but we are respecting the integrity of our rituals through not taking photos.
- Feel free to forward this to interested friends and family and tell them to give Kahuna Leilani a call.
- If you have never been to the circle you need to call Kahuna Leilani first so she can meet you over the phone; this is not a drop-in circle. Please do not show up if you have not contacted Leilani first.
We know this sounds like a lot of rules, but it greatly helps the cohesiveness, safety and integrity of the circle, and we don’t use up precious ritual time going over these logistics.
Thanks for your kokua/help for helping us manage the wonderful growth we are experiencing in our Temple.
If you are interested in participation in a circle or an event please contact Kahuna Leilani at the email below.
See you there.
Aloha, Leilani ~
Kahuna, Daughters of the Goddess Womyn’s Temple